A blog post by Alex Hughes
As we approach the holiday season, it’s time to think about friends, family, and the changes we’d like to make in our lives. Specifically, Cherabino and her very ambitious New Year’s Resolutions.
- Work less, and spend more time with family. On second thought, just spend more time with family. At least birthdays. And Sunday dinner, once in a while.
- Don’t punch Adam, even if he deserves it.
- Take down Fiske. Settle for helping somebody else take down the bastard.
- Send Michael all my notes and casebooks—copy the ones at the house. Send him the copies. Make sure he has my private number.
- Show up to judo practice on time.
- Try to get along with Adam at the PI office. No punching. Really.
- Pay the water bill on time.
- See about that counselor they recommended. Maybe. If it’s cheap. (Note: can help not to punch Adam?)
- Submit all my expense reports for the last three years to the department. With receipts. I need the money.
- Make fewer New Year’s resolutions.
Hmmm. As for me, Alex, I think I need to mull that one over for a few more days.
But happy to share that Vacant is available today....
And I get to give away a copy! Actually an e-book of the winner's choosing from the Mindspace series.
Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/Vacant-Mindspace-Investigations-Alex-Hughes-ebook/dp/B00JJXHKLG/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1416545603&sr=1-1
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vacant-Mindspace-Investigations-Alex-Hughes-ebook/dp/B00JJXHKLG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416546394&sr=8-1&keywords=vacant%2C+alex+hughes
Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/vacant-alex-hughes/1119133260?ean=9780451466945
Rabbit Trick (.5)