Friday, July 22, 2011

Stephanie Plum

series.

by Janet Evanovich.

I think the Stephanie Plum series was the first series I decided to collect. I love these books. A friend of mine suggested them to me after she had read them. Howling with laughter at them, she was.

Stephanie Plum is a bounty hunter. A terrible bounty hunter with horrible luck and the the penchant for getting into the craziest situations. Her shenanigans do make me laugh out loud.

Worth a read, good for light reading, in my opinion. There is a little recap in every novel, especially regarding characters, so that you never feel lost.

The series;
One for the Money
Two for the Dough
Three to Get Deadly
Four to Score
High Five
Hot Six
Seven Up
Hard Eight
*Visions of Sugar Plums
To the Nines
Ten Big Ones
Eleven on Top
Twelve Sharp
*Plum Lovin'
Lean Mean Thirteen
*Plum Lucky
Fearless Fourteen
*Plum Spooky
Finger Lickin' Fifteen
Sizzling Sixteen
Smoking Seventeen
Explosive Eighteen


* In-Betweeners

No comments:

Post a Comment